For future me
I forgot that I have a blog account. Last night I found this blog and I read the description that I wrote long time ago, it is written like " I'll share my life story". I laughed, what to write? since my life is so much boring to share.
But I think throwing what's in my mind here is not bad, since I have no one to share with. I couldn't find a comfortable place to share, to be exact.
Dang! I'm not good to start this.
Anyway, let me convey my problems to future first.
Future me, I know you're doing great and gorgeous when you read this in the future.
At this time, you're still twenty-two years old when you write this and four months later you will be twenty-three. Guess what, at this moment you're still a last year student who is dealing with thesis proposal. I let you to laugh in the future because more than half students in your department already graduated, and damn you deal with thesis proposal more than one year, maybe almost two years.
Comparing to your friends, you're little bit behind in education, girl. But you still have time to fight for it, I'll fight for it.
Let me remind you, at this moment you are a super lazy girl. You can't even tidy your bed after awake, you let your hair to be oily, hardly you carry two lazy bubs, you couldn't finish your thesis proposal, you don't care about your skin, no money in your wallet, you use random shampoo, old clothes, cheap lipsticks, dying phone with broken screen, ah damn I can't mention more.
I'm not mad at you, I'm not mad. I understand my situation, every body has their own process, every human has their own problem. Even though you're kinda depressed with this situation, you will always face it.
So.. here.. I wanna say, if in the future you can't face your problem. Come here, read this again and write what's in your mind here, motivated yourself, stop depending to people, no one would really help you , no one would really care about you, so get up and let's face it.
Thursday, March 18th, 2021.
Komentar
Posting Komentar